2021 IAMFT Spring Conference - Last Minute Reminders & CE Instructions
Our 2021 IAMFT Spring Conference is here! We are so glad to welcome back our planned speakers from our cancelled 2020 Spring Conference for two days of virtual MFT training on the topics of Discernment Counseling and Collaborative Divorce. We are also happy to include 3.0 CE hours of ethics training and an overall total of 12.0 CEs.
Because this is again a VIRTUAL conference event, please note that we kept the same registration rates as our 2020 IAMFT Fall Conference. This is because we understand that the past year has been difficult for all of us. What a bargain....you don't want to miss out!
This conference will be recorded. This allows us to offer two virtual options. 1) a "live" event on Friday, April 9th & Saturday, April 10th, and 2) a video-recording for those who need to view later, at their leisure. This will assist those who are unable to attend the "live" event, but still provides an opportunity to obtain 12.0 total hours of Continuing Education.
Last Minute Reminders:
Our 2021 Spring Conference Registration shares different member and guest rates. When you register, you may use your AAMFT ID# & password or create a guest account in our website for the purpose of registering. All current members should be able to register through our website. If you run into problems with this process, please let us know by emailing your struggle to [email protected].
- For up-to-date association activities reports, please attend our IAMFT Busines Meeting on Friday, April 9th, staring at 12:30 p.m.
Attend "LIVE" both Friday and Saturday or at your leisure at a later date. We will be recording our speakers both days. A link to our conference recording will be emailed to all conference registrants and access will be available indefinitely.
- Because we will be completely virtual, our conference registration closes at 8:00 am, Friday, April 9th. Our plan is to email the Zoom link for the conference to all who registered. Please watch for this email on Thursday, April 8th.
- Please be mindful that our registration ticket prices are actually lower than past in-person conferences. Whether you attend one or both days, you will pay the same price, regardless of choice.
Presentation materials are available on the meeting page in our website, under "Educational Opportunities". You can download & review here before the conference.
- Please complete the final Evaluation Feedback Survey! The evaluation and feedback responses you provide about your conference experience greatly informs us in our future decision-making about future IAMFT conference events. Our feedback/evaluation survey will be sent out by invitation only via your email address provided during registration. This invitation email will be sent to only our conference registrants. We remain hopeful that a link to our Feedback Evaluation survey will have a link posted on our website.
Continuing Education Instructions:
- To receive your Continuing Education Document, you must attend the live event and/or view the recording of the event.
- You must also complete your feedback evaluation survey no later than May 10th. The link to the conference feedback evlaution survey will be sent out to all the email addresses for people who registered & paid for this conference.
- Continuing Education Documents will be sent out to the same email address for all registrants used during the registration process in our website.
- The Continuing Education Documents will be sent by email after May 10th, 2021. Please be patient & give us time to compile all surveys and complete a list of respondents.
- Lastly, please feel free to reach out to the IAMFT Conference Committee for assistance by sending an email to [email protected].