2021 IAMFT Spring Conference - April 9th & 10th
April 09, 2021 8:30 AM to April 10, 2021 5:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Virtual Zoom Meeting
2021 IAMFT Spring Conference
Speaker: Steven Harris, Ph.D. (Preview Video of Steven Harris)
- Be able to identify “mixed-agenda” couples in clinical practice
- Apply basic tenets of discernment counseling to engage these couples clinically
- Understand the ethical dilemmas in treating couples with commitment uncertainty/divorce ideation
Introduction to Collaborative Divorce
Speakers: Alan Bouwkamp & Team (Collaborative Divorce Speakers)
- Understand the differences between the collaborative divorce process and the traditional adversarial method of litigating a divorce through the court system.
- Learn the procedural and process aspects of collaborative divorce and how they are designed to support and engage divorcing spouses.
- Understand the interdisciplinary nature of the collaborative process and the roles of collaboratively trained lawyers, mental health professionals, and financial experts in it.
- Learn how the collaborative process promotes and supports the resolution of divorce in a civil, non-adversarial, and respectful manner focusing on the parties goals and the interests of the family.
$150.00 Clinical Member
$60.00 Associate Member
$30.00 Student Member
$85.00 Retired Member
$200.00 Clinical Non-Member
$75.00 Student Non-Member